Analyst at PE fund
We are looking for a distinguished graduate of a leading University for the position of Analyst at the Moscow office of NCH Capital, a Private Equity fund with over $3.5bn assets under management, and a strategic portfolio company, Agroterra, a leading Russian agricultural company (included in Top-30 employers according to HeadHunter and RBC).
The scope of functions for this position can vary, depending on projects. Analysts will have the opportunity to learn and develop in a highly professional environment. Also, through a rotation program, young professionals will be able to gain diverse experience and essential skills in a short period of time.
- Research, analysis and structuring of information.
- Financial modelling and strategic planning.
- Preparation of presentations and investment memorandums.
- Agricultural commodities market analysis.
- Risk analysis and management.
- Strategic and Big-data analysis.
- Communications with Russian and international partners.
- Involvement in venture investment projects aimed at business development and implementation of disruptive agricultural technology (VC fund team).
- High GPA from a leading Russian or foreign University. Preference is given to graduates of HSE, Financial University, MGIMO, MSU, BMSTU, and MIPT. For technical institute graduates, basic knowledge of finance is required.
- English language – Upper Intermediate or higher.
- Work/internship experience at international companies.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint proficiency.
- Candidates with experience in financial modelling and analytical material preparation are prioritized.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual performance-related bonus.
- Premium class office building in the center of Moscow.
- Paperwork in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Training and development programs.
- Corporate mobile service / voluntary health insurance.
- Corporate sports, discount program.
Send your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org